05 December 2009

Happy 51st BirthDay

4th December 2009
The Cake was specially made by my son ,Sam Yew and it taste very good....Thank again my son



This year my wife and children proposed to celebrate my birthday in restaurant Manhattan Fish Market (KLCC) , the restaurant sound great to me because this is the first time I patron this restaurant....the foods served were quite cold and did not suit my taste ...By the way , this was my happiest movement ...this is not the foods served but the thought that my wife and kids arranged for me was greatly appreciated..thanks again to my wife and kids

After dinner , My wife ,cathy wanted to go for shopping  , I am very sure the kids are not interested to follow their mother around ...I proposed to let the kids decide their choice , Sim Yang prefere the bookshop and Sam Yew and lisien follow me around for photo shutting.....







No comments: